Saturday 14 September 2013

The Liebster Award

Picture
So I have been nominated for the Liebster Award which is an award given to new and upcoming bloggers. I got nominated by the lovely Gracie from Gracie's World with an amazing blog, check it out! I had never heard of this before but the rules are pretty simple. All you need to do is answer the questions that have been set for you, nominate 11 other new and up coming bloggers for the award (with under 200 followers) and make 11 questions of your own for them to answer...
 




HERE ARE THE QUESTIONS I GOT SET:


1. What's your favourite make up brand?
It would have to be Maybelline or Rimmel. I buy all my mascaras from Maybelline and I am IN LOVE with their baby lips! I also love Rimmel’s wake me up foundation and concealer and quite a few of their things are on my wishlist.


2. What's the best item of clothing you've ever bought?
I think it would probably be a jumper I got in Primark last Christmas. It is so warm  and cosy and I’ve worn it to death!


3. Any hidden talents?
I wouldn’t really say it’s a talent but me and my friends do dance for 2 and a half hours a week. I enjoy it even though I’m not great at it!


4. Why did you start blogging?
I’ve been reading other people’s blogs for a year or two now and they just all inspired me. I’m also so thankful of Twitter as it’s given me so many ideas for new posts. Also a lot of people have given me advice on how to improve my blog so I am grateful of them too.


5. What's your favourite season and why?
I would say Autumn because I think the summer is too hot and I definitely prefer the colder weather (obviously not FREEZING) but I prefer the cold to the hot. I also prefer jeans and jumpers to dresses.


6. What's your favourite part of blogging?
Meeting new people and looking at their blogs. They all just inspire me so much!


7. Your top 3 autumn must haves?
Something tartan, oversized jumpers and fluffy socks. It just makes me feel cosy and ready for Christmas!


8. Where do you see yourself in 5 years time?
I would love to see my blog to be really successful but in all honesty, I don’t know if I will be able to keep it up for 5 years. In the real world,  I hope I have a good job and that I can drive :)


9. Would you say you're fashionable?
I wouldn’t say I’m fashionable but I do follow (some) fashion. I also do just wear unfashionable clothes if I want.


10. What's the one item you can't live without?
I’m going to say my camera because I love photography and I take it everywhere pretty much.


11. Do you prefer bright or dark nail polishes?
It depends, I prefer bright in Spring/Summer and dark in Autumn/Winter. I do wear
bright more though so I’m going to say bright.

WHO I'VE NOMINATED:
Amy from aimeeamoree
Kelley from kelley261293
Emily Jane from beautyaboveandbeyond
Emma from emmaalexandra1996
Hannah from playwithbeauty
Emily from emilaaar
Monica from walkwithstyle
Cerys from faithtrustandpixiedust
Alice from bandsbraidsandbeauty
Amy from thecalendargirl
Jessica from gingerlypale

sorry if anyone has already done this before, i did try to pick people who haven't :)
*THEY MAY NOT ALL BE NEW BLOGGERS/HAVE UNDER 200 FOLLOWERS BUT IT'S SO DIFFICULT CHOOSING 11*

MY QUESTIONS:

1. What was the first make up item you remember buying?
2. What colour nail polish are you most likely to be wearing this A/W?
3. What is your favourite high street shop?
4. If there was one other place/country in the world you could live in, where would it be?
5. What are you most looking forward to this Christmas?
6. This time next year, how do you think your blog would have progressed?
7. What is your 'go to' fashion item?
8. Do you like the tartan trend and why?
9. What is your favourite drugstore make up brand?
10. What would be your perfect outfit for LFW?
11. Out of shoes, make-up or jewelry, which do you prefer?
 

If you have been nominated, I would love to see your response! Send me the link on my twitter, good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment