Tuesday 3 September 2013

Haul 004

Last night, I couldn't help joining in on the '#fbloggers' chat on twitter and got some really good advice from people! This was the first one I've joined in on but I enjoyed it so much! 
Today I have done an outfit post actually in my room! I don't usually do this but I thought I would today. Ignore the items at the sides of the pictures but my room is currently being prepared to be decorated. Right, so today I went into town with my sister and the first thing I purchased was the Maybelline Baby Lips Tinted Lip Balm in Pink Punch. I have seen these so many times but I think were only out in America? I saw on someones instagram (from the UK) that she had one so I had a look in Boots today and got myself one! They're actually really good and I did an awkward selfie... (just spelt awkward 'alkward'... oh)
 
 
 
 
 
pictures won't go next to eachother ahhh
 
The next thing i got was the 'plum' crop top which is really hard to show the actual colour of it, so in the picture, the contrast is really high:
 
primark - £3.50
 
I do really like it and I think it would go with a lot. Whether I will actually wear it though is another matter but at that price, you can't go wrong! Also, my sister said she would kill me if I don't buy it, so I thought that I should really...
 
 
The final thing I bought was a lovely denim skirt. I have been after the perfect one for ages and saw this today, tried it on and I really love it! I don't even care if its going out of fashion, I will still wear it and can see it being permanently glued to my hips.

primark - £8
 
I also tried both the skirt and top and I think its looks alrightt...

awkward OOTD face
 
...and again
 
There was also an amazing pug top and pretty floral dress from primark that I was going to get but I might get them next time! Bit of a longer post today considering I only got 3 things..


know everything first: twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment