Thursday 31 October 2013

Haul 006

I seem to be having a lot of hauls recently! On the 19th October, I went into town and I meant to put this post up the but I had some problems you can read about here. So, I went into John Lewis as I noticed a new Mac stand. I had never been to Mac before and it wasn't open when I went this time (I went yesterday and had my first look; I really love it and can't wait to buy something!) but while we were in there, we decided to look at the Jo Malone perfumes and I fell in love with Peony & Blush Suede! Here I have a booklet and a sample

 
We also went to asda to do some food shopping and they were giving out Eclairs as there are some new flavours
 
I went into Boots to get a new Impulse body spray (Tease) as this one is my favourite and mine is running low. I also decided to get another Baby Lips and I really love it! This one is Cherry Me. Then I got a lipstick from Natural Collection which I've been wanting for ages, and I finally decided to get one in Rose Bud



 
We then went into Primark were I got this lovely set of rings


 
I also thought it was time I needed some new shoes as I thought my other shoes were getting old. I really love Converse so I decided to get a new pair. I wonder how long they will stay that colour...
 
 
I got a new jumper in Primark too so I thought I'd show you an outfit rather than just the jumper:

coat - new look (bought last year)
jumper - primark
jeans - sainsburys
shoes - schuh

my favourite ring from the set mentioned above
 
 
Haul 002 does not exist (obviously missed that out!)
Haul 001

know everything first: twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment