Sunday 6 October 2013

Haul 005

top - primark
skirt - primark
 
 
h & m (i can't find this on the website but i love this one)
 
top - zara
skirt - primark
 
 
soothers
sweet from americandy
 
 
lush magazine
topshop magazine
 
So I haven't posted in forever but I have been so busy! I'm still getting used to being back at school and am getting really stressed revising. I also have been busy at the weekends so this is the first time I've actually been able to post since my last. Anyway, I have been trying to write this for about a week; my 6th haul. I went into town with my mum and sister to look for a top for my friend's birthday meal at Nando's. I also did bring my camera to show you what I tried on but it decided to die after one picture. Yeah so I went for a lovely meal and wore the tartan blouse with my textured skater skirt. I was looking for a tartan scarf in Primark but they'd sold out :( I also needed some new tights and I absolutly LOVE the super cosy ones! I really love the dress, it has a nice pattern on it and I am planning on wearing it for my birthday. I also really like the top and wore it today with my denim skirt. I really like Zara but that is the first thing I'd ever bought in there. They were giving out Galaxy choclate bars to promote the new honeycomb bar which I really want to try, I also got 2 bars... I went into Boots to buy a few essentials: Batiste, Soothers (for my cold) and a new Wonka bar to try. We then went to Americandy and my sister brought me a sweet :) I also went into lush as my mum wanted to buy a massage bar and I got a few samples which are AMAZING! I also picked up the Lush magazine and Topshop.

Thank you for bearing with me, I will be trying to post more soon :)

know everything first: twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment