Monday 18 November 2013

1000 Pageviews!

So if you've read my blog recently, you'll know I haven't blogged much (if not read it here) and I haven't this month either. I honestly don't know where this month has gone! I tend to blog at the weekends but these past few have been busy. On the first weekend in November, I posted a guest post with Holy Chic (links on the post), the second weekend I didn't post as it was my birthday weekend and this weekend I had a dance competition. I can't post on weekdays due to school (yes i know its monday but hey) so this is really the first time I haven't been busy.

With that out of the way, my blog has reached 1,000 pageviews! This probably doesn't seem a lot to some people but it is to me. I've had my blog for 4 months (since July) and I'm so happy that just over a thousand people have seen it!

So far in my blogging journey, I have featured on Chit Chat the Blog and Colours and Carousels and I can't wait to experience more oppertunities with you guys and take you all along with me!

Thank you so much!

know everything first: twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment