Sunday 11 August 2013

News Update (Mental Sister, Bloggers, BBQ and Thank You!)

Bit of a life update  here, my first! Yesterday, we went to visit some family friends for a BBQ and I was going to blog when I got back but I was sooo tired

all - primark






Right, I've decided, my sister is officially mental. She has a blog, Summer, and I came across this post... What the?!?


I've been reading other people's blogs for a while now and I was wondering (if anyone reads my blog) if you have a blog that is quite new like mine. I would love to check them out so leave the link in the comments!


The other day, me and my sister got some face masks and I can't wait to try them all out! I tried one today:

 I will review them all in a future post
 
 
Also, I've just noticed that I've had my blog a month today! It also has just under 400 pageviews and I am so shocked that that has actually happened! Its such a big achievement and I just want to say thank you to anyone if they're even reading this!!

No comments:

Post a Comment