Wednesday 7 August 2013

Haul 003

all - primark
(dress, pj trousers, frilly socks, hair clips)

tk maxx

republic


Yay! Proper post! Today I went to town with my mum again and I thought I'd show you what I got. I found the dress originally in black but wanted it to be more of a day dress so opted for the grey (I'm thinking about going back and getting it in black too though). I also saw the pj trousers and thought they're so cute and I just had to get them! I have also become obsessed with frilly socks and I don't want to spend that much on socks so I buy primark instead of topshop. I didn't have these colours and I've been wanting the white ones for ages! I bought the top from tk maxx as I thought it would look nice with my black skater skirt or shorts. And finally the crop top (bit of a grey theme going on here...). This one is actually quite baggy but for £3, you can't really go wrong!

No comments:

Post a Comment