Thursday 25 July 2013

Haul 002

Today I went to Tesco (lol) with my mum and sister and I discoverd an isle containing American sweets!!
 

(I wanted to try the lemon and lime water - omg its delicious)
 
 
These are a bit weird, they are actually in the shape of the fruit and they are all really sour!

 
I've wanted to try Junior Mints for aaaages and they are DELICIOUS! I am definitely having these more often!
 
 
This is not American (I don't think) but I saw this and thought "I've never had a whole one to myself before" so I bought one... IT'S ADDICTIVE!
 

 
I tried these like a month ago (as my friends bought them back from America) and I think they were strawberry. These are cherry and they taste soooo much more different, the other ones were much much better!

 
So I've been wanting this concealer from Rimmel for aaages and I've finally joined the hype! So many people have this and I can't wait to try it out! shade: classic beige 030

No comments:

Post a Comment