Saturday 13 July 2013

Haul 001


 Primark
black skater skirt (simular to this one in black, same texture but a lot cheaper/cat scrunchie/black boots/denim shorts/burgandy frilly socks/dark blue frilly socks
 
beatles postcard(HMV)/paramore button badge(HMV) (both for my notice board)/circular sunglasses(Beatnik Emporium)/pins(Asda)/handmade bracelet (from a vintage market)
 
Today my mum took me I took my mum to town and got a few things... Most of which I have been wanting for a while - except the scrunchie! I got the postcard and the button badge for a notice board which I will have up in my room once its decorated, I have all these ideas for decoration but not enough money :( All in all, I'm glad with what I got today and don't really need anything else for a while.
listening to: olly murs - dear darlin' (heard this 3 times on the radio today!)

No comments:

Post a Comment